Tuesday, April 17, 2007

On the Road Again




After Wednesday to Saturday in Quebec last week, I'm now heading West. Tomorrow morning (Wednesday) at about 6:00, we're going to start our long drive to Vancouver, B.C. Five of us from our church are attending the Refocus Conference at Willingdon Church in Burnaby, including two teenagers (one of them is my son, Josh).
I'm looking forward to the conference, but I'm feeling a little stressed at being away for most of the week again. I'm anticipating that my highlight will be the reactions of the guys I'm going with. I hope they really benefit from it.
So, can you name all four men in these pictures? They're all at the conference this week.

5 comments:

Garry Weaver said...

John Piper, Mark Driscol?, J.I.Packer and gee I dunno.

Paul said...

It would be harder if their names didn't pop up when you scrolled over them! :-)

Dan Sudfeld said...

That Kerux guy always knows how to ruin a good contest :-)

Terry - so glad you're going. So am I. I'll look forward to seeing you tonight! I've signed up for both of Bruce Ware's sessions.

John K said...

The names don't come when I scroll over. I guessed the same as Garry.

Terry said...

Bruce Ware from SBTS is the 4th.

John, if you look at the bottom gray line just above the Windows bar, the names are there in the filenames. I'm not skilled enough to hide them without resorting to renaming the pictures and reposting them (not to mention that it's a week and a half later).

Thanks for playing! The conference was fantastic.