Friday, January 19, 2007

A Post

Hi folks!

Every day I think, "Maybe today I'll do a real post." Hope springs eternal.

Thank you to the people who have commented on the old stuff here. I haven't even had the courtesy to comment on your comments (especially to Christopher all the way from Finland).

I am over my cold, but just keeping up with the busyness of life (and the occasional hockey game) has kept my attention away from this blog.

Speaking of hockey, the Oilers are about on par with Toronto (though in a different conference), so they must be doing rather poorly. Good game last night, though!

My next real post is going to be a personal story of how we started homeschooling.

2 comments:

Paul said...

You silly Westerners and your Leaf envy!

Neil said...

This post is getting old.