Thursday, May 04, 2006

On Blogging – Sort of

I was going to do a post on the state of blogging – Christian blogging and my blog in particular – but I have heard that Timmy Brister at Provocations and Pantings is going to post an MP3 of the Band of Bloggers meeting that we had last week just before T4G began (a big “Thank you” to Timmy for organizing this event). I think I’ll wait until I can hear that panel discussion again before I dive in. There were some sobering and encouraging observations at Band of Bloggers that bear a little more reflection.

In the meantime, let me direct your attention to the cultural high ground to get your blog analysis fix. The comics Grand Avenue and Zits have both been giving attention lately to the blogosphere (no, Neil, I’m not afraid of the word). Never underestimate the shrewdness of comics.

2 comments:

Timmy Brister said...

Terry,

Just wanted to say that it was great to meet you last week! As far as the audio goes, it was supposed to be up today but wasn't able to get it up! However, it should be up shortly.

Thank you for your friendship and encouragement!

Neil said...

Ha, I missed this. Blogosphere.. yuck.