Friday, January 20, 2006

T4G


I’ve taken the plunge and committed myself to Together for the Gospel in April (Ligon Duncan, one of the four speakers, used T4G at their new blog, so I take it that’s the cool way to abbreviate the conference). Louisville is a long way away, but I trust this conference will be worth it. My church board has been very encouraging – I wish I could take them with me!

For any readers that are thinking about attending, you’d better book your room soon. When I booked my hotel this morning, the receptionist told me that the bigger suites in the West Tower were all full. I think T4G is going to fill up pronto. I don’t mind a smaller room, but there is NO HIGH SPEED in the East Tower. What’ll I do? I guess I’ll have to bring my Bible and some books!

I’ve been a bit under the weather this week (where did that phrase come from?), so my posts have been lacking. I’m feeling somewhat better today, propped up by sinus medication. I have nothing to complain about, though. I’ve got it better than a particular (temporarily urban) cowboy. I hope you’re back to normal and blogging regularly soon, Clint.

Thanks to my cold, I have some catching up to do for Sunday, so I must get on with my studies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for your concern Terry.

It's been a tough January for us, but the Lord's sufficiency has made a few inconveniences turn into seasons of reflection for my wife and I.

Sadly I don't think I'll be at T4G even though it is driving distance away from Toronto. I'll be giving exams right around then, and packing to move back to Alberta.

Fitting a conference in would be too much.